How to Create a Verified PayPal Account in Cameroon and Receive Money
PayPal is still limited in Cameroon. Without any bank account attached to your Cameroonian PayPal account, funding your account is practically impossible with debit and credit card linked . PayPal only serve as a middle man.
In this article, I am going to show you; how you can create a verified PayPal account in Cameroon that will help you make payment for good and services online and as well as also getting paid. Have you ever wondered how to create a PayPal account in Cameroon if yes then this article has been specifically written for you because in the year 2011 the PayPal company extended their services to Cameroon making it possible for Cameroon to create a PayPal account even though with some limits.
What is PayPal?
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American international financial technology company that operates an online payments system in most countries that allow for online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders. To act as a payment processor for online sellers, auction sites, and a variety of other commercial users, the company charges a fee. PayPal, along with numerous other online payment solutions and services, is one of the world's largest and most secure online payment systems (such as Payoneer). PayPal is a multinational e-commerce company that specializes in online money transfers and flexible payments.
You can send and receive money using PayPal payment services without the fear of your financial information being compromised. PayPal's advantage makes it the world's most secure and widely recognized online payment platform.
Here's how to open a verified Cameroon PayPal account and fund it with your FCFA MasterCard or Visa Card right here in Cameroon.
How to Open or Create a PayPal Account in Cameroon?
You can follow the steps below in order to know how to create your Cameroonian PayPal account in this year 2022.
- By making use of any of your web browsers, visit www.PayPal.com
- You will have to click on the sign up button in order to begin with your process
- From the dropdown menu of "Your country or region", you will have to choose Cameroon and then click on the "open account" button depending on the type of account that you want to open
- Once you have done this, you will have to solve the captcha code in order to confirm that you are not a robot but a human, by entering the displayed text into the box provided and click on continue.
- Once the captcha solved, input your credit or debit card details and then ensure that your billing address is identical to the address associated with your bank account and then continue.
- Now click on confirm in order to create your PayPal account.
Step by Step Procedure on How to get Cameroon PayPal Account Verified
- Enter your first name , last name , Email and pass word as shown in the plat form . the Email and pass word you will enter the plat form above will be the Email and pass word that you will use to authorize payment PayPal
- Enter your personal information in the plat form as shown . After clicking on the next button in the previous step , a new form will be displayed and you will enter your personal information in the form similar to the one below . After you have filled the the form with the required information. Click on agree and create account button and your PayPal account will be created
- Enter your credit and debit card details if you have a credit or debit card, enter your credit or debit card detail and then click on the ADD CARD button as shown below . you can also skip this step and link your card later by clicking on "will do it later" . link to button or "I will link my card later "
- Link your credit or debit card to your PayPal account you will need to link your credit or debit card to your PayPal account . go to payment method in your account and click Link a Card PayPal company is a credit card details from online . Thief by making it possible for you to shop online without exposing your credit card details
The above steps are the 4 steps you can use to create a verified PayPal account in Cameroon. Above those, I have over come some frequently asked questions that people ask over the web. They are as follows;
How much do you charge to my card when confirming my debit or credit card?
We take the extra step to confirm your card so that we can verify that the card is valid and that you are the card owner
Below is a list of how much we charge to card in different countries . If we can not determine the currency of the card or we do not support that currency we charge 1.95 USD to the card.
- 1.95 USD
- 2.45 CAD
- 1.50 EUR
- 1:00 GBP
- 200 JPY
- 3.00 NZD
- 15.00 HKD
- 15.00 SEK
- 12.50; DKK
- 6.5 PLN
- 15.00 NOK
- 400.00 HUF
- 50.00 CZK
- 4.00 BRL
- 10.00 MYR
Once the card is confirmed , we will immediately refund the card. Depending on your card issue can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement.
If you remove your card or close your account during the time frames above , the return of the credit may not process . In these instances ,you may need to contact PayPal customer service to have the charge refunded.
How do I make payment or transfer money using PayPal Cameroon?
With PayPal, you can can send money to anyone with an email address or mobile number.
Here is how to transfer money using PayPal;
- Click send and request at the top of the page
- Select from the 3 options .
- Enter the email address or mobile number to whom you are sending money
- Enter the amount you want to send and click continue
- Review and confirm the information on the screen and click send money now
If you are buying some thing , select pay for goods and services . If you are sending money to a friends or family member , pick send to friends and family in the US or send to friends and family internationally.
How to Fund My PayPal Account in Cameroon?
Well in Cameroon you able to fund your PayPal accounts via banks that accept PayPal and these banks include;
- Bicec Bank
- UBA Cameroon
- Afriland First Bank
- Atlantic Bank
PayPal Cameroon Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to receive money from PayPal Cameroon?
If you are a new account holder , you will be required to complete the certification requested by PayPal to comply with FATCA within three month of opening your account . If your you do not complete it within three month you will no longer be able be able to send funds to another account or receive funds into your account.
2. Why was my credit card denied?
- The card issuer is having technical problem that prevent authorization of a transaction.
- The card issuer sees a charge that does not fit your normal spending patterns and blocks your transaction limit for protection.
- You've inadvertently exceeded the limit on your card.
Use the above steps to create and verify your PayPal account in Cameroon. We hope you succeed with that.
Post a Comment