How to Check Cash App Card Balance
Cash app is one of the most popular money transfer apps in the world. How to check cash app card balance is one of the fundamental features that you must understand if you have a cash app account.
To check your cash app card balance, open the app on your Android or iPhone and then log into your account.
Your cash app balance will be displayed on the primary account dashboard, but there is another method you can use to check your cash card balance, which I will show you later in this article.
So keep reading because there are a few more options that can help you check your cash app card balance if one of them fails.
So, if you're looking for a way to check your cash app card balance, I'll show you the three most common methods.
The Cash app has approximately 30 million monthly active users, with 7 million owning a cash card. The Cash app enables you to conduct a variety of online transactions, such as sending or receiving money online from friends, family members, or vendors
The cash app platform introduced their own physical debit card for cash app users, which can be used at all eligible retailers and ATMs across the United States of America.
What is Cash App Card ?
It may seem surprising that many cash app users make use of a cash app card without actually knowing what a cash app card is.
Well a cash app card is a debit card issued by Sutton Banks, designed basically to work like any other debit card stored in the wallet app for use with cash app. You are able to make use of this cash app card for in store and online purchases.
This card is being linked directly to your account but actually is it only available in the United States of America and any transaction that you made on your cash card get withdrawn from your cash app balance.
ALSO READ: How to transfer money from Varo to cash app
How to Check Cash App Card Balance ?
In order to check the cash app card balance, you can proceed by numerous method and one of these method is outlined in the steps below.
- Open cash app on your mobile
- You will have to sign in to your cash app account
- Press the $ sign that you will see on the right side of the home screen
- and you will see the cash app balance displayed on the main page
- Visit the dashboard of the app next to the United States Dollar sign to see your cash app card balance.
- You can also observe this balance in the top center of the app's screen
As I earlier said above, cash app card is connected to your cash app account and they both have the same balance. You also see your balance any time that you try to send or add money using cash app. So if you already know the balance of your cash app account then you also know that of your cash app card.
How to Check Balance on Cash App by Making use of the Cash App Customer Support ?
It is usually necessary to have numerous methods as one might fail you. In order to speak to the cash app Team, you can request contact through the cash app or cash.app/help. So this how to go about this;
- Login to your account
- Move down the page and then click on the contact support
- Then you will have to navigate untill you see your issue
- Click on the contact Support
How to request contact through the cash app
- You have to launch cash app on your device
- Then you tap on your profile icon from your cash app home screen
- Move down and click on something else
- Navigate to your issue and then tap on Contact Support
Once you are connected to Customer Support, you can simply ask them if you want to know the balance of your cash card. When you make this request, they will ask you for some of your account information for verification, and once verified, they will give you your current account cash card balance.
In addition to the balance, you can request a 24-month transaction history for your cash app account.
How to Check Cash App Card Balance Via the Website?
Some cash app users do not have the cash app app but instead they carry out their day to day transactions through the official website but even if via the website there is still a way for you to check your account balance.
In order to check your balance from the website, you have to visit the cash app official website and sign in using your login details and once you are in, you will see your account balance displayed on the main page or dashboard of your cash app account.
How to Check My Cash App Card Balance By Phone?
Here's a way to check your balance without having to log into your account or visit the website. You can get your balance by calling them directly, and you can get automated instructions over the phone by calling their official toll free customer service number - 855-351-2274.
Please keep in mind that there may be a verification process in which you will be asked to answer a few questions about your cash app account.
When using this process, keep in mind that the cash app representative will never ask you for your sign in code over the phone, on social media, or through any other medium, so be cautious.
How Can I order a Cash App Card ?
Incase you are reading this article and you already have a cash app card, then you can skip this steps but if you do not yet have one, you can order a new cash app card for free, once you have already fulfill the requirements as prompted by cash app. Here is are the steps to follow if you want to order for a cash app card;
- You have to launch your cash app and log in to your account
- Then click on the card icon that you will see at the bottom of the screen and then tap on "Order"
- You will have to choose your desired cash card color from the 2 given options- black or white
- You will then have to choose if you want your $cashtag printed on your cash card or not
- Enter your account ID where your cash card info will be delivered so you have to ensure that you are providing a valid one
- On the next page, you will have to fill in the required details such as your name, Date of Birth, etc
- Click on continue on the next page so as to receive a confirmation message
- Once you have successfully completed the process, you are going to be redirected to the "Add Funds" page to add money to your cash app account.
Once your application has been approved, the cash app card will arrive in about 10 days. The duration of the card will also depend on your location. The first thing you'll need to do after receiving the cash card is activate it and assign a new PIN for the card, which you can change at any time.
After your card has been activated, you can add it to Google Pay or Apple Pay to make online purchases.
Card Spending and Withdrawal Limits:
Cash app cards, like all payment apps or cards, have their own set of restrictions that prevent you from shopping beyond the predefined limits.
- Cash Card maximum spending is limited to $1,000 per day and per week with $1,250 in a month.
- The maximum amount that can be withdrawn in a month is $1,250 with a maximum of $250 in one transaction within one day.
- Cash app takes 3% charges for making payment that is linked from your credit card. Hence, to avoid the charges, we recommend you use debit cards instead of credit cards.
Final Thoughts on How to Check Cash App Card Balance
As you have seen in this article, it is indeed very easy for you to check your cash app card balance and as I previously mentioned, the cash app account is linked with your cash app account is linked with your cash app card so their balance are the same.
Cash App has 30 million monthly active users, with 7 million owning a Cash Card. Cash App allows you to send and receive money directly from friends, family, and vendors using your Cash App account.
As you can see, It is indeed very simple and easy to check your Cash App Card Balance. As previously stated, your Cash App account balance is linked to your Cash App Card, so their balances are the same.
This guide should be useful to you. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please leave them in the comments section below!