How to Transfer Money from PayPal to Netspend [Netspend to PayPal]
In this article, you will learn how to transfer funds from your Netspend account to your PayPal account using the simple step-by-step guide that I will provide.
I'm sure many people are unaware that the Netspend prepaid card is one of the best on the market.
They claim to be a viable alternative to traditional payment methods such as checking accounts, debit cards, credit cards, and cash.
Even if you use Netspend, you will often want to keep all of your funds mobile and liquid. Fortunately, if you have a Netspend card, you can still transfer money from your Netspend account to your PayPal account without much difficulty.
Can I Send Money from Netspend to PayPal ?
Yes, you can send money from Netspend to PayPal and vice versa. To do so, link your PayPal account to your Netspend - Verify the link by making a microtransaction, usually less than $1- Send any amount of money, and it will be transferred within three days.
What is NetSpend?
Yes, money can be transferred from Netspend to PayPal and vice versa. Link your PayPal account to your Netspend account - Verify the link by making a microtransaction of less than $1- Any amount of money can be sent, and it will be transferred within three days.
Netspend also has a large network of 70,000 distribution centers and 130,000 reload points where customers can buy Netspend Cards and load cash onto them. These reload points can be found in places like retailers, convenience stores, check-cashing locations, grocers, pharmacies, insurance companies, and tax offices.
Employers can deposit their employees' paychecks into Netspend card accounts using the Netspend payroll card scheme.
How Does Netspend Work ?
Netspend's prepaid cards are issued by Visa and Mastercard. Both state and federally regulated financial institutions collaborate with Netspend companies to issue cards that are FDIC—Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation—insured.
The card's features, which include person-to-person bank transfers, direct deposit of checks (either from an employer or the government), SMS alerts, a rewards program, budgeting tools, and a tiered-rate savings account, are then available to customers.
Prepaid debit cards, such as Netspend cards, are different from business credit cards in that they can only be used to spend money that has already been placed on the card. In other words, a Netspend card isn't a credit card; it's merely a way to use credit/debit card electronic payment technology to make monies that are already in your possession available.
Credit cards provide you with a revolving line of credit that you can repay over time. In addition, interest is charged on outstanding credit card balances, which must also be paid off. When you use a prepaid card, you spend your own money, whereas when you use a credit card, you borrow money that you must repay with interest later.
How to Transfer Money from Your Netspend Account to Your PayPal ?
So let us get to the main point of this article and I will show you how you can transfer money from Netspend to PayPal in the steps that follow;
1. You have to Link your PayPal with your Netspend
The very first step for you transferring money from your Netspend to PayPal is for you to link your PayPal account to your Netspend and you can do this in the following ways;
- Log into your PayPal account with your credentials
- Click on the wallet icon- which you will often see on the main dashboard
- You will have to select the link for a bank account option and then wait for the app's prompt
- You have to provide the routing number and account number for your Netspend account once you have been given a promo
- Tap on the continue button
- Once again, go through the information that you have provided before clicking on the add bank account button
2. Verify the Link by Making a Micro Transaction
As soon as you have succeeded in linking your Netspend and your bank PayPal together, you will have to verify their connection by making microtransfers to and fro. I often recommend less that a dollar and you can follow the steps that follow in order to do this;
- Log into your PayPal account
- Click on the wallet icon that you see and then choose transfer
- You will have to select the Add money online option
- Then select your Netspend account on the next page as the source of your funds and then choose to transfer $1 or less.
- You should receive your funds within 3 days
3. Send Money from Your Netspend account to your PayPal account
- You are now able to transfer any amount of money from your Netspend account to your PayPal
- Open PayPal and log into your account
- In order to transfer money, select the wallet icon
- Choose the Add money online option
- On the next page, you will have to select your Netspend account as the source of funds. Enter the amount of money that you want transfer between the accounts
- Your funds should be successfully transferred within 3 days
How do Netspend Make Money?
As a company, it is of no doubt that Netspedn have numerous ways through which they gain their money. Netspend offers its customers with 3 Service plans as you will see below;
The Pay As You Go Plan
created for customers who only intend to make a few purchases If you start using this plan, there is no charge to open an account or pay a plan fee. Customers will instead pay $1 when using their credit card and $2 when using their debit card and entering their personal identification number (PIN) to make a purchase.
The FeeAdvantage Plan
Customers do not have to pay anything to open an account, but they must pay a monthly plan fee of $9.95. You can use this plan to make as many debit or credit purchases as you want at any merchant.
The Premier Fee Advantage Plan
Netspend's final plan offers the benefit of no account charge and unlimited credit/debit purchases, but consumers must pay a $5 monthly fee. To qualify for this plan, customers must have a total income of $500 from either payroll or government benefits that is paid directly into their Netspend account each calendar month.
Netspend also charges $2.50 for a domestic ATM withdrawal and $4.95 for an international cash withdrawal. Even if your card is declined at an ATM, the company will still charge you $1 per transaction.
Netspend also charges location-based retail card load fees, as well as mobile check load fees and fees for certain forms of external bank transfers.
How to Transfer Money from PayPal to Netspend ?
As well as you can send money from Netspend to PayPal, so too are you able to transfer money from PayPal to Netspend and you can do this by linking the 2 platforms first of all.
In order to know how to link your accounts, you can check out the first step above in this article;
- Open your PayPal account
- Tap the withdraw button on the main dashboard and then select the transfer to bank option
- You have to select the amount of money that you want to send from your PayPal account to your Netspend
- From here, you have to click on the "To" option and then select Netspend from the available list
- Click on the continue button in order to proceed to the next step
- Once you have clicked on submit, you will have to wait for your funds to come to your Netspend account and this might take close to 4 days.
Conclusion on How to Transfer Money from PayPal to Netspend and Vice Versa
It's fairly simple to move dollars between your Netspend and PayPal accounts, so you should be able to master it no matter how inexperienced you are with computers.
It's crucial to link these two accounts because it's a really quick process.
Frequently Asked Questions on How to Transfer Money from Netspend to PayPal
1. Does the transfer of money from Netspend to PayPal carry extra charges?
There are no additional charges when you send money from Netspend to PayPal or from PayPal to Netspend.
2. Is there a limit on how much I can send from Netspend to PayPal?
The Netspend Prepaid Visa card has a daily spending limit of $4,999. This includes money transferred to other accounts. Furthermore, you are permitted to withdraw $490 every day from an ATM.
3. Can I send money from Netspend to PayPal account?
Yes. You can send money from your Netspend account to PayPal by signing up for a PayPal account and linking your Netspend bank account to it in the Wallet area. The monies can then be transferred by entering the account number and routing number.